SC - Pig's head

SigridPW at aol.com SigridPW at aol.com
Wed Oct 14 18:01:17 PDT 1998

<< A full grown pig's head will yield about 6 pounds of succulent flesh not
 including the tongue, brains or muscles behind the eyes.

And the best part of a pig's head is the jowls IMHO.  Tender and tasty!  I've
roasted more than a couple of these guys, and that's the part I save for
myself.

 Ras (who brought a gilded pig's head to his very first SCA dish to pass 14
 years ago.)

I'm sure it was spectacular!

Madeleine
aka Sigrid Pigwoman (for obvious reasons!)