SC - Animal reciepes

Maynard, Steven SMaynard at qtrndss1.telstra.com.au
Wed Oct 14 22:12:00 PDT 1998

 ----------
From: LrdRas at aol.com

But, in an effort not to offend, would the gentles who may have
any further info on this subject PLEASE forward them to me privately?

Once again, William, soory to be offensive in my quesr for knowledge. :-(

al-Sayyid Ras

Much appreciated. I did mistakenly take as a joke thread, I am sorry to have
caused a stiffling of the quest for knowledge, as I believe this is a part
of wht the SCA is about, BUT I also have great appreciation for small furry
animals and the thread was starting to causing me some disquiet.
I guess it case of live and learn for all
William=-)