SC - allergy-kit answer

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu Oct 15 00:56:13 PDT 1998

No, Corwyn, the epi-pen is a prescription item.  With my bee sting
history, I had lots during childhood without serious consequences, one in
early adulthood that had a very swollen, strong reaction, and the next
one, about 4 years later, was fatal.  Fortunately, my husband had carried
me, semi-conscious, into the doctor's office and he revived me.  Your
Mileage May Vary.  It's not a nice process.  No-one can say, absolutely,
that her allergy will or won't increase.  If it does, will she be in a
doctor's office, with massive doses (comparatively) of epinephrine handy?
 And a doctor who can 'start her up' again?

Make her go get that prescription!

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA