SC - Fw: [Mid] Term Papers

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Thu Oct 15 06:47:58 PDT 1998

Forgive the bandwidth, folks, but this young lady is asking an interesting
question, and I was thinking it might be nice to have some of us with
special interests responding.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches
Middle Kingdom

Southeastern Ohio

Phlip at bright.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: From: Michael Reeseman <Michael.Reeseman at entex.com>
: To: sca-middle at dnaco.net; ambrosia at centuryinter.net
: Subject: [Mid] Term Papers
: Date: Thursday, October 15, 1998 8:52 AM
:
: Greetings 'Bridgers,
:
: I don't think this nice young lady realizes that she is about to
: drink from a firehose, but here goes...
:
: Myles
:
: *****************************************************************
:
: I am currently a student at the University of North Texas.Because
: of my own growing interest in the subject I am writing a term
: paper in my civilizations class regarding our society's new found
: interest in the Middle Ages and Renaissance time periods. I would
: greatly appreciate it if you could respond to this email sharing
: with me your own personal reasons for you appreciation of this
: period of history and what it is about
: it that you like.
:
: It would also be much appreciated if you could pass this on to
: other friends you have in the SCA or other organizations of that
: nature.
:
: Thank you very much for your time.
:
: Angela Wilson
:
: ambrosia at centuryinter.net
: From:  Michael.Reeseman at entex.com (Michael Reeseman)
: +--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+    to unsubscribe, send a message
: `~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`~-,  ,-~`    sca-middle-request at dnaco.net
with
: .  |  |     |  |     |  |     |  |          'unsubscribe' as its body.