SC - FW: Similarities

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 15 07:17:14 PDT 1998

> (Andrew Thank You! for Sending these!)
> Similarities between the Titanic video and the Clinton grand jury
> testimony video:

Hi again. I thought this was very amusing and I actually like Clinton.
However this is inappropriate for this list and could cause arguments.

I don't mind humorous stories and jokes on this list when they have
a remote resemblance to the topic. But political, racist, overtly
sexual, and any sort of controversial topics should be avoided. Please
use common sense and if you still aren't sure then send it to me and
I will determine if it should go to the list.

Thank you,

Gunthar