SC - Re:Period Feasts

Weiszbrod, Barbara A Barbara.Weiszbrod at SW.Boeing.com
Thu Oct 15 07:37:04 PDT 1998

Tyrca wrote:

	but I remember a "feast"  (and I use the term lightly) 2 years ago
in
	Northern Ansteorra where they served BBQ brisket, sausages, baked
	beans, potato salad and cake

Do you remember the one that was catered by Pizza Hut?  I didn't attended,
but that was what was in the event announcement.

Northern Ansteorra is my favorite region (and I don't even live there), but
that made me scratch my head and wonder...

Alys D.