SC - Re:Period Feasts

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 08:15:09 PDT 1998

Do you remember the one that was catered by Pizza Hut?  I didn't
attended,
but that was what was in the event announcement.

Northern Ansteorra is my favorite region (and I don't even live there),
but
that made me scratch my head and wonder...

Alys D.
<<<<<<<<

Well, the "reason" (read excuse) for this one was that the autocrat
was very new in the society, and they didn't want to discourage her
participation.  I think they would have encouraged a more mature and
well-thought out approach if they had gently suggested leaving the
potatoe salad off the menue, or substituting it for a green salad.
That little tidbit alone might have made a difference.

(sigh)  I don't live in Northern Ansteorra any more, and there are
days that I am really glad. (of course not to say that I don't miss
all my friends there, just some of the political meanderings.)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra