SC - re: "tour through time feast"

Russell Gilman-Hunt conchobar at rocketmail.com
Thu Oct 15 09:17:45 PDT 1998

I like the suggestion of say "Italy" through time.
What is the possibility of taking 2 similar recipes
from different time periods, to show how food "changed"
and evolved? I mean, uhhh, say "polenta" in 800 versus
"polenta" (or thick barley goo fried in oil) in 1300?

I know my examples are excreble, but perhaps you can
grasp my meaning through my bumbling?

conchobar