SC - Re: Ikea

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Thu Oct 15 23:18:56 PDT 1998

here in the Seattle store, the plates are about $8-$10, and a good largish
dinner plate size and shape (ie round). they have a fairly sizable rim on
'em too.

My favorite one was the HUGE one (about 14" across!) that I got at the Bon
Marche for $5 on sale. woo hoo! means all those potluck foods dont have to
touch or nuthin! :)

- --Anne-Marie