FW: SC - possibly OOP - wood stove

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Fri Oct 16 16:08:51 PDT 1998

>Melisant said
>Again, after some fiddling: one of the stove plates has four little
>depressions in it, but they don't fit the thread of the handle thingy.  Both
>plates seem fairly solid - I don't know if they're actually meant to move at
>all.
>
>Try the other end on the little holes. I think the screw end screwed into a
>wooden handle.We had a wood burning stove when I was a child and I remember
>my Dad buying replacement wood handles to put on our lifter.
>Margarite
>Namron - Anesteorra
>Norman OK

OR...
Is the stove a two chamber stove? Could it be a tool to insert into a place
on the front of the stove so that it will just heat just the oven chamber only?

OR...
Perhaps this little widgety thing is a makeshift implement of sorts? :~o
Maybe you should just keep it around until a use appears for it. Just a thought.

Micaylah