SC - Pepperer's Guild

Susan Browning swbro at mail.telis.org
Fri Oct 16 17:44:41 PDT 1998

> Jennifer Conrad wrote:
>
> Does anyone out there have the web address for the
> Pepperer's Guild?  I had it, but lost it.

Greetings the list!  My name is Elenor d'Aubrecicourt.  I have been lurking
on the list for about a year now.  I was looking at the Pepperer's Guild
site, and have a question about the poudre forte.   Actually, I have
questions about forte and dolce.  What the different members of the list use
for forte and dolce?  Does everybody make their own?  Or would the PG's
poudre be a good choice?   Many thanks.