SC - Link for Teaching Brewing

Nick Sasso Njs at mccalla.com
Mon Oct 19 05:33:34 PDT 1998

I have a link for information on basic brewing information as well as lots of other stuff like period recipes and some documentation.  The Knaves of Grain is an interKingdom brewing association that has gone temporarily dormant (until the next newsletter can go out).

We have a website that has all of our past newsletters archived.  They cover lots of topics, including an article by THL Ansel the Barrister called "No brain all grain".  Good text and method.  I have taught from it.  Also a good article on Elizabethan beer, IIRC.  You'll have to paruse the eight issues to find what you want, but it is good reading.  There is a table of contents for each one.

hope it helps:
http://www.icon-stl.net/~cwbussja/knaves/

pace e bene,

niccolo difrancesco