SC - Tasting Dinners

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 18:50:11 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/20/98 3:33:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mermayde at juno.com writes:

<< I have gladly volunteered countless hours of labor, knowledge, resources,
 my own kitchen, serving utensils, equipment, transportation, storage,
 upkeep of perishibles, etc. for feasts that I and others have done, and
 will do so again with no compunction.  >>

Been there, done that. :-)

Cooking is a hobby like any other and there are those of us for whom it is not
only a hobby but an avocation as well. A love of the craft by the feastocrat
is one of the criteria I use to judge whether I will be on or off board at any
given event. This combined with an interest in period food makes for some of
the best meals I have ever had the privelege of eating. I hope that some day I
might be one of those priveleged enough to sit at your table, Mistress.

Ras