SC - Lemon Curd

MPengwyn at aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 20:22:07 PDT 1998

Aloha all...

I've been asked about the period-ness of lemon curd and thus far, have not
been able to find any documentation. The ingredients are simple enough - lemon
juice and peel, sugar, eggs and butter - but the person who asked wants to try
to list recipes. I feel like I have seen something along the way, but now I
can't begin to remember where.

Any suggestions on where to look?

Many thanks!

Meghan