SC - feastware question - glass

Kiriel & Chris kiriel at cybergal.com
Wed Oct 21 02:50:59 PDT 1998

Someone asked about 10th century glass from I cant remember where.

Glancing through one of my references (glass is one of my things)
I find.. a glorious piece from the 3rd to 4th century ad, they think
made for a greek living in rhineland.  Multicoloured and gloriously
delicate. It constantly amazes me the skill and delicacy of period
craftsmen.

I have info on ancient greek, egyptian, syrian, persian, chinese, roman,
Sidonian, alexandrian, byzantine italian, german, frankish, teutonic.
Glass from gaul, Cologne, spain, britain...

Kiriel