SC - Lemon Curd

MPengwyn at aol.com MPengwyn at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 15:29:13 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/21/1998 2:18:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca writes:

<< I usually make this around Christmas time and fill cooked tart shells with
 it.  >>

That's exactly what I do when I make mine, and its especially good spread on
pound cake. My recipe is fantastic, just tangy enough. I use superfine or
"bar" sugar by the way. Dissolves very quickly and is close to caster sugar in
appearance.

Does anyone have any clues about its periodness though?

Meg