SC - Potato Soup-OT-OOP

Groulx, Michelle MGroulx at NRCan.gc.ca
Thu Oct 22 07:42:23 PDT 1998

Diana Skaggs wrote:

>      This one's "child" eats pizza at his job every day and turns up his
>      nose at potato soup.  In order that I might dress my soup
>      appropriately, what would you suggest?  Husband fills bowl with
>      smashed saltine crackers (makes me know how the chef feels when
>      someone asks for catsup on steak). Leanna  (upsxdls at okstate.edu)

Throw in some pepperoni slices and cheese on top and call it pizza soup. For
hubby offer naan bread in place of saltines. Or re-train your ever beloved
family on the sly. Make totally unfamiliar food for them and then slip in
something somewhat familiar but new (notice I didn't say normal) and they'll
appreciate it even more. <large grin>

Micaylah