SC - OT: Liquor Laws

Christi Redeker Christi.Redeker at digital.com
Fri Oct 23 13:14:22 PDT 1998

Noemi Wrote:

>My husband and I think it was sometime around 1986 but
>aren't positive. . .

>And Wyoming isn't that far from you. . .:->

Actually it was closer to 1989 if I remember correctly.  And it is a long
drive anywhere for me right now.  I am trying to get my doctor to keep me
out of bed rest.  he keeps threatening me with it.  I think he does it just
to see my eyes bug out of my head.

Murkial
(pregnant with her first baby and way to active for her doctor's taste)