SC - potato soup

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Oct 24 11:57:59 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/24/98 2:03:44 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< Huh? Is something left out here? water? milk? What liquid? Or does this
 liquid come from inside the onions, ham and potatoes? >>

Of course Stefan. Water. I didn't post the entire recipe per se but only the
differences that I use compared to other posts on the subject. Cover your
potatoes with water and cook as is usual for that particular food stuff. I
also left out salt to taste, as well as  a warning to make sure that you do
not overheat to prevent curdling. If there is anything else please don't
hesitate to ask.

Ras