SC - OT: The Dragon Princess or i know i am a renie

andy oppenheim Laguz at mediaone.net
Sat Oct 24 21:23:29 PDT 1998

A man was crossing a road one day when a small dragon called out to him and
said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess." He bent over,
picked up the dragon, and put it in his pocket. The dragon spoke up again
and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will
tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero". The man
took the dragon out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his
pocket.

The dragon spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a
beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week". The
man took the dragon out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his
pocket.

 The dragon then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn be back into a
princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want!" Again the
man took the dragon out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the little dragon asked, "What's the matter? I've told you I'm a
beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you
want. Why won't you kiss me? The man said, "Look, I'm a renie. I don't have
time for a girlfriend, but a talking dragon is cool!"

WWW.COVENSTEAD.COM coming by December 3 1998
Read or subscribe to the renaissance performers
list go to http://www.eGroups.com/list/ren-fest/