SC - OT - my sever goofed again.....

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon Oct 26 07:51:44 PST 1998

Aislinn said something that sounded like:
> Hi, folks, and sorry if anyone got bounced messages from my server...
> could someone please forward me digests #1034, 1037, 1038, and 1039?

You're best bet is to go to:

ftp://ftp.ansteorra.org/sca/archives/sca-cooks-digest

This will let you pick and choose what files you want.

Failing that, you can send mail to majordomo at ansteorra.org with the message
*body* of:

get sca-cooks-digest v01.n####

Where #### is the digest you want. You can have more than one request
in a message, such as:

get sca-cooks-digest v01.n1034
get sca-cooks-digest v01.n1037
get sca-cooks-digest v01.n1038
get sca-cooks-digest v01.n1039
end

The end tells majordomo to stop processing the request.

I hope this helps.

In Service,

- --
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "The problem's plain to see
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   Too much technology."
House Flaming Dog     |
pug at pug.net           |   --Styx