SC - OT - Traveling to the east

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Mon Oct 26 19:20:34 PST 1998

Hi,
IS there any one on this list from (I believe the area is called Nithgard)
the State College Pa area (other tham my mom)?

I find that I will be in the area (I must go to Columbus for business, and
I will go home, says she who must be obeyed) in November (around the week
of the 16th).  I was wondering if there are any SCA doings there.

Maeve d'Maas
Barony of Madrone, Kingdom of An Tir
Seattle Washington

Kingdom Newsletter Editor
(Don't ask me to do anything between the 28th and the 5th of the Month!
That's when the silly thing gets put together)