SC - mead

Char C. pmoon21 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 26 20:13:01 PST 1998

Hello all,
I have recently had mead for the first time and I have noticed that it
is the one alcohol I can stomach and  better if it is served hot.  I
plan to make my own in the future, but I love the taste of it and hope
that I can find a source somewhere. I was wondering if there is a source
where I can purchase it bottled already.  I am not sure I am asking in
the right place and if not can someone direct me to a more appropriate
source.

Thanks,
Charlena