SC - OT - OOP - Tej, Ethiopian restaurants

Stapleton, Jeanne jstaplet at mail.law.du.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:01:02 PST 1998

Ahhh, you are thinking of Tej!  It's lovely, though a little lighter and
dryer than I usually think of "mead" being.

	That's the stuff!

Wonderful place in Berkeley, on Telegraph, about a block down from the
Shakespeare bookstore, called "The Blue Nile," was where I had Tej for
the first time.  Happy sigh...  :-)

	I LOVE The Blue Nile.  Used to live walking distance from it
(sigh).

	My favorite Ethiopian restaurant is the Queen of Sheba in
Toronto.  Anyone
	who lives there or gets up there, check it out.

	Axum, here in Denver, is pretty good.  I'm a "regular".

Berengaria