SC - Just Joined and a few comments.

Phillippa Venn-Brown p.vbrown at tsc.nsw.edu.au
Thu Oct 29 00:45:08 PST 1998

To All, Greetings!

My name is Filippa Ginevra Francesca di Lucignano and I reside in the
Barony of Rowany, in Lochac.

I am mistress of the Lochac Guild of Cooks and have been in the SCA for
14-15 years. I am currently a journeyman to Master Charles of the Park, one
of the Lochac cooking Laurels, for those who don't know him.

My interests include: cooking (obviously); medieval medicine (theory and
practice); medieval gardens and herbalism.

I would just like to comment on some of the topics that have been airing
over the last few days, if that's O.K. (I got them all in a posting of
approx. 400 messages when I came back to work on Wednesday, having
subscribed Saturday night. I only have email at work). In future I will
endeavour to throw my 2 cents worth in as the topics come along.

On Balanced Foods
In a message dated 10/28/98 5:24:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,