SC - Just Joined and a few comments.

Erin Kenny Erin.Kenny at sofkin.ca
Thu Oct 29 01:20:58 PST 1998

Filippa Ginevra Francesca di Lucignano wrote:
<snip>
> We have a festival in Lochac called the Rowany Festival which runs over the
> Easter long week end. For my Journeyman piece Charles gave me several
> options and I chose the presentation of a Humerically Balanced Feast for
> our household (Ventbarre) feast. My sources were a 16th century Dyetary by
> Dr. Andrew Boord and Galen's "Theory of the Humours". From these two basic
> texts I then planned my feast, using 15th and 16th century Italian recipes.
> It was impossible to design the feast to each individual attending ( about
> 36 people) so I opted for presenting a meal which would keep all the
> diners' humours in the same balance at the end as at the beginning. I would
<snip>

I'm not sure whether to be tempted to try this, or be grateful that
you don't live in the same Kingdom as my Laurel!  (Right -- just what
I need -- another project now)

Claricia Nyetgale
 Cocinera for Feast of the Hare (in a week and a half!)
 apprenticed to TSivia bas Tamara v'Amberview (in Caldrithig,
Ealdormere)