SC - Fw: Fireplace cooking info anone?

Jennifer Conrad CONRAD3 at prodigy.net
Thu Oct 29 13:58:09 PST 1998

I recieved this message from a friend of mine who is currently working (&
living ) at a living history farm.  Would any of you graciuos gentles be
able to help her out?

Thank You,
Luveday

"Understanding the history of the dish you are preparing will allow you to
put a little more of your heart and soul into what you're cooking."--Chef
Jimmy Schmidt