SC - Vegetable Names

THLRenata at aol.com THLRenata at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 11:48:55 PST 1998

In a message dated 10/30/98 8:21:32 AM Pacific Standard Time,
DianaFiona at aol.com writes:

<< Short of a *really* good farmer's market, you pretty much have to grow your
 own parsley roots, I'm afraid. >>

I see them in the supermarket all the time -- even the lower scale markets
seem to carry them most of the time. (And a good thing, too, since I love
them!)

But I live in LaLa Land, where trendy foods are commonplace.

Renata
Barony of Altavia
Kingdom of Caid
Los Angeles, CA