SC - Girl Scout Demo

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Mon Oct 5 20:26:50 PDT 1998

Sorry, Wajdi, but i think that one is out. Girl Scout Administrators are
leery of anything smacking of sex. Also, Their idea of a meal falls far
short of out feast mentality. There had better be an expense per head
quoted before we all go hog-wild. It may be that there is only $3.00 per
kid.

Another bit to check out: My local council wouldn't let me do a cooking
demo at their recent sca-demo. Girl Scout health regulations! Sheesh! And
i'm a leader, no less!

Better check it out!

Aoife