SC - food handling safety.

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Mon Oct 5 18:16:19 PDT 1998

Charlena,

In a very long cooking career, I haven't killed anybody yet, but I'm sure
there are technical details I don't have, that may be in your book, such
as the specific temperatures for various foods.  On another list, we've
discussed a subject in detail, and are preparing a 'group'
paper/article/something to cover everything.  This might work well for us
as to food handling safety.  I've changed my subject line to reflect
that.  Anyone who isn't interested or doesn't want to contribute or
doesn't need to know any additional material can just delete.  (Not a
snide comment--some are already knowledgeable)

Would you like to start off, using material from your book?

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc