SC - OT/OOP : I'll be offline until further notice

SUSAN_TROY at yr.com SUSAN_TROY at yr.com
Tue Oct 6 14:04:12 PDT 1998

          Hullo, the list, and the various personal correspondents
          thereon...

          This seemed to be the easiest way to get in touch with several
          people; please forgive the OT bandwidth.

          Due to the actions of some highly skilled and highly paid union
          labor (construction workers who apparently couldn't make it in
          the competitive field of professional village idiocy), I will be
          without phone and internet service until further notice. In
          theory, I should be getting all messages, which will be stored by
          my ISP, up to the first 5 MBs or so. I hope this will be resolved
          quickly.

          Thanks for your time!

          Adamantius
          Ostgardr, east