SC - Elizabethan buffet

The Henry's timdee at sgi.net
Wed Oct 7 21:19:21 PDT 1998

>         I don't care if they are period or not, I want the Marjoram Cookie recipe!
> ;-) Hadn't thought of marjoram in a sweet dish before, but mulling it over I
> think I'd like it. Basil cookies are almost standard these days, and I love
> Rosemary/Raisin combinations, now I've got another idea to play
>
>                 Ldy Diana, herb fanatic..........

Do you have the recipes for these??  My husband & I have many many herbs
here at the house (home grown of course) :-)  And we have very few
recipes we can/have tried them with.  We have Thyme, Rosemary, Lavendar,
Marjoram, Basil (red ruffle), Taragon (I think), oregano, chives,
Parsley (Italian I think), and I can't remember what else.

Dierdre