SC - Easy copy, was Query-OT-OOP

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Tue Oct 6 16:08:28 PDT 1998

On Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:18:58 EDT LrdRas at aol.com writes:
>In a message dated 9/23/98 11:09:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
>troy at asan.com
>writes:
>
><< It's a great idea, and once I figure out how to do it without
>having to
>type
> the info in every time,  >>
>
>Type it once ina notepad text file. Save it. When you need it simply
>open the
>file copy it and paste it in the current document. :-)
>
>Ras
For those so inclined, I have a folder on my desk-top labeled My Notes.
It contains a bunch of Notepad files, and is easily accessed.  There are
peculiar sentences containing passwords, appointment schedules, house
finding directions, all sorts of frequently accessed and often copied
info.  Keeping it all in one folder keeps a neat desk-top, and I can
start a new one whenever I want.  It's also available from another file
folder called 'Dailies' that has about 24 shortcuts in it--solitaire to
my bibliographies, printer to call center, etc.  That one lives on the
taskbar most of the time.  Handy gadgets, these machines.

Regards,

Allison
allilyn at juno.com, Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, Pittsburgh, PA
Kingdom of Aethelmearc