SC - Canning-direct me for a good start?

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 9 08:16:45 PDT 1998

If you have a used book store in your area check that out.  Canning hasn't
changed much in the last 50 years.

The ball canning book is in at least it's second edition, the first edition
was very useful, my mother used it until it was falling apart.   I have
quite a few pamphlet type books I inherited from my mother that came from
the department of agriculture, and some other agencies that have already
been mentioned.

	Angeline