SC - OT - Modern American Food Trends

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Fri Oct 9 11:30:29 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/9/1998 5:07:11 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< In Oklahoma, moose is exotic.  The closest consumable one is about 1000
miles away.  >>

Hmmm. . .I didn't think it was that long of a drive to Wyoming from Oklahoma
and we definitely have moose.  I think I still have some in the freezer.

Here wild game is deer (both mule deer and white-tail deer), rabbit, sage
grouse, moose, elk, and pronghorn antelope. (Ithinks that's all, i don't hunt
myself, but my in-laws do) We can also get brook, cutthroat, brown and rainbow
trout and a number of other really great freshwater fish.

Its great to live in the great outdoors sometimes. . .until it blizzards.

Noemi
Windkeep Outland
(Cheyenne Wyoming)