SC - Aiofe and bear stew

Shari Burnham pndarvis at execpc.com
Fri Oct 9 12:42:09 PDT 1998

I have not been on this list very long, but from seeing Ras' comments, joking or
not, he is one of the people I would actually believe would serve what he said he
would.  Including dog or cat.  But somehow marinated kitten in a white wine sauce
with shallots and aubergines does not sound appealing.  (Especially since I just
adopted another loving, abandoned kitty-it does not mean I am stocking my meat for
the winter!)
Lady Elisabeth (who will now have nightmares about her cats being served with an
apple in their mouths)