SC - why I now eat off board.

Dottie Elliott difirenze at usa.net
Fri Oct 9 15:12:41 PDT 1998

>>   And we are noticing a trend for people not to eat feast.>

Well there are several reasons why I go off board most places. 1) I don't
eat feasts if they are not period. 2) I like to serve and I usually bring
something to eat ahead of time because I don't feel like eating in a rush
when I am also trying to serve. 3) I don't eat feasts that offer whole
roast chickens any more - uncook chicken is just not for me.

Clarissa