SC - Re: Feasts too high?

Clarissa Baker clarissa_baker at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 9 16:33:46 PDT 1998

I've recently moved to Ansteorra, but in the Extreme South of Calontir,
frequently anything that could be made ahead of time (breads, cakes,
etc.) were made at the expense of the maker, and weren't included in
feast cost... it's a nice way to work toward an AoA and takes a load off
the regular cooks, plus helps reduce feast costs... if only we could
have done something about the tell-tale bread machine holes at the end
of the loaves...