SC - Uncooked Chicken

Kathleen M Hogan kathleen.hogan at juno.com
Sat Oct 10 12:59:19 PDT 1998

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998 08:05:57 -0500 maddie teller-kook <meadhbh at io.com>
writes:
>I agree wholeheartedly with the thermometer

I've got one, and I use it occasionally, but my preferred method to tell
if roast chicken is done is if it doesn't fall apart when you try to pick
it up...put it back in.  I stuff them with butter, garlic, and fresh
herbs and baste every 30 minutes and have never had a dry one.

Caitlin NicFhionghuin
House Oak & Thistle
Shire of Bordervale Keep, Atlantia
Augusta, GA