SC - intro

Philippa Alderton phlip at bright.net
Sun Oct 11 09:56:07 PDT 1998

Welcome, Marcharit,

I also enjoy doing cooking, reading, singing (though perhaps more than my
listeners do ;-), and leatherwork- the latter comes in handy when you need
a few odd whips to keep these folks in line ;-)

Seriously, you've joined a good crew, and I hope you enjoy the List, and
the people on it, as much as I do.

Phlip
Caer Frig
Barony of the Middle Marches