SC - Sauerkraut

Conni Hazelwood connimom at swbell.net
Sun Oct 11 03:44:56 PDT 1998

Your recipe is very similar to the one I learned from an elderly neighbor in
the 60's back in the Mo. Ozarks.  I seriously doubt that recipe, or the
method has changed very much over time.  I'm told that in Korea they bury
their kimshee in a sealed pot for either six months or a year while it
ferments.