SC - RE: SC-Apeciam Ham--Pernam

LHG, JRG liontamr at ptd.net
Fri Oct 2 03:28:02 PDT 1998

Adamantius and all---

Come to think of it, yes, we've been Vehling'd again. I was given a gift of
that source lo those many years ago. Humph.

And, I was thinking more of Hadrian as being rather humorless. 'Course,
that wall IS a rather colossal joke......

BTW Adamantius HAS eaten at my table. I had fewer children then, and fewer
grey hairs. Too bad I didn't know you when Dyfan brought you in to check
out the mystery machine. We never did figure that out! I recall he liked
the sauce galantine and the eggplant.

Those were the days......

Aoife