SC - Greetings and Salivations <grin>

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 10:50:12 PDT 1998

Unto the Lords and Ladies of this list, Caitlin NicFhionghuin sends
greetings:

Hi....I recently learned of this list and love cooking.  So I thought I
would stop in and see what is going on.

I have been in the SCA since 1980, moving from kingdom to kingdom as
"Duke Samuel" (aka the Army) deemed necessary and have finally settled
in Atlantia in the Shire of BorderVale Keep.
<<<<<<<<

Welcome to the list!

Sounds like you will fit right in.  Are you settled fairly permanently
in Atlantia?  I am Lady Tyrca, and I mostly lurk, and enjoy the
company, but we are always glad to welcome more in!

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra