SC - need PPC cover

Mary Morman memorman at oldcolo.com
Sun Oct 4 17:56:24 PDT 1998

Ladies and Gentlemen,

My copy of PPC has not yet arrived and i need a scanned copy of the cover
in .tif or .gif format to use with a printed review.  If anyone could scan
the cover and send me the file, I would be very grateful.  If it matters,
the final size that I am looking for is about 5" high by 4" wide.

Elaina

who will -definitely- send you a free copy of Serve It Forth!