SC - RE: FAQ

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Oct 5 08:05:29 PDT 1998

Hi all from ANne-Marie
Alys sez:
> I don't agree, on several levels.  One, everyone on the list uses the
> word redact, so they had better learn what it means at some point,
<snip>

actually, that's not quite true. 'round here, we use the term
"reconstruct", as in to make again, as opposed to "redact", which is to
copy over (at least according to our dictionary). A subtle difference, but
one we thought important. Still, its an Ansteorra list and us on the
western seaboard are mere guests :).

- --Anne-Marie
Madrone/An Tir
Seattle/WA