SC - Canning-direct me for a good start?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Oct 5 12:07:10 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/5/98 1:33:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
pndarvis at execpc.com writes:

<< Good articles or books to cross reference.  >>

The Ball Book is the best. Since canning is an extensive subject, you might
try a web search to get you started. Also any utilitarian cookbook has canning
directions. Since I use 'old fashioned' techniques when I can food, it would
probably be best if I didn't get any more specific in this forum to avoid the
onslaught of 'modernist' thought.

Ras