SC - running to the dictionary

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 03:40:53 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/6/98 1:41:39 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
needlewitch at email.msn.com writes:

> Besides, I love running to the dictionary, doesn't everyone?

Apparently not my children.  I keep about eight different dictionaries around
the house.  Right on  my computer desk there is a Random House Dictionary.
But my daughters have never opened it to my knowledge.  Instead it has been
"Mom, how do you spell 'dog' ?" for over thirty years.

Mordonna DuBois
Haven of Warriors
Atenveldt
Atenveldt