SC - Alcohol in Cooking (Long)

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 15:43:56 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/5/98 6:46:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bagbane at ix14.ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Well what you might need is for some of the vintners in your group to
 make cooking wines. If the don't use campdon tablets or treat their
 wines with other sulfides you can have some more period ingredients
 to add to your feasts. I also am sensitive to sulfides and cannot
 drink any commercial wines and have to be careful about the home brew
 stuff also. >>

Since I noted that the lady is also allergic to the alcohol itself, simply
using home-brewed wines without sulfites and such won't help the situation at
all.  We'd have to find a totally de-alcoholized wine without sulfites.

Brangwayna