SC - Apple bread, cookies-OT-OOP

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Oct 6 18:50:17 PDT 1998

In a message dated 10/6/98 4:31:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
geneviamoas at juno.com writes:

<< Have you tried substituting Applebutter for the oil?? mmmm Good in spice
 cake.
 Genevia >>

This is one of the few modern  things that I have taken a liking to. It also
works in other cookie/cake type recipes as well.

For a really rich dessert, another favorite addition of mine is instant
pudding mix. For instance, add a small package of chocolate pudding to
chocolate cake , cherry pudding to cherry cake, vanilla pudding to white cake.
This plus the addition of 1/4 cp vegetable oil makes for a very nice, moist
finished product.

Ras (Ploeasenote that I can cook modern food upon the rare occasion. :-))