SC - Sealing a Cauldron

Karen Evans tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 7 11:31:38 PDT 1998

Question One:
Does anyone have any suggestions about how this was done in the Viking
Era
and any food safe modern alternatives that I could use.
<<<<<<<<

Ok, I am not a metal-worker, but my husband is, and has read much
about Viking items and construction.  He says that if you boil oatmeal
in it until it stops leaking, it will hold.  This is also an easy home
remedy for leaky radiators in automobiles.  **WARNING** He is my only
documentation at the moment, my name has been changed to protect my
innocence, the check is in the mail, and object may appear larger than
original.  ;-)

Tyrca

==
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra